Friday, January 6, 2017

Dare goes to a concert

*On a rare night off, I decide to head to a concert. Dressing in a tight pair of jeans, a button down shirt with a couple buttons undone, and a jacket, I head down to the packed venue. Slipping in among the humans, I make my way to the middle of the packed throng that are writhing to the music. Finding myself next to a beautiful blonde that appeared to be there alone, I began slowly dancing with her, matching her beat for beat. She closed her eyes and began swaying to the music along with me, putting her hands on my hips to feel my movements.

As the song went on, we began dancing closer and closer to the sensuous rhythm. Leaning into her and pressing myself against her warm body, I began softly singing the sexy refrain of the song in her ear.*

"I want to hold you close. Skin pressed against me tight. Lie still, and close your eyes girl. So lovely, it feels so right. I want to hold you close. Soft breasts, beating heart. As I whisper in your ear, I want to fucking tear you apart."

*She continued to sway against me, running her hands over my chest and back. We made our way out of the venue. I would feed this night.*

I Want To Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment