Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mira and Kellan Spend The Night At Home (#Christmas16 Day 18)

#Christmas16 Day 18
*he tossed the bag into the microwave and hit start before pouring the milk into the pan to start the hot chocolate for Mira . He was looking forward to spending their night off curled up with his mate. He chuckled as she continued to call out movies for them to watch * whatever you want babe, just as long as it's NOT Harry Potter again! You quoted the whole series last time.

Mira Nicholas-Archer And that's a problem? *I giggle as I get settled onto the couch* Let's watch Elf *I call out to him, not expecting him to dispute my choice* Is that non-Harry Potter enough for you? *I pull the blanket over my legs as Kellan walks in with a bowl of popcorn and a mug of hot chocolate* Did you remember to mix the gummy bears into the popcorn?
Kellan Archer *he rolls his eyes as he joins her on the couch, handing her the treats* of course I did! Elf sounds perfect for tonight babe. *while he got comfortable she hit play. They laughed and made fun of the previews that were now years old. He watched with a grin as she took a sip of her cocoa* uuhhh babe. You got a little marshmallow on your nose there.
Mira Nicholas-Archer Hot chocolate hazard. *Wiping the melted marshmallow off the top of my nose and licking it off my finger* Still good. *grinning I snuggle closer to him, careful not to spill my still steamy hot chocolate all over our laps* I love this part.
Kellan Archer *they laugh at the sight of Buddy with his legs hanging over the end of the bed* I don't think they could have found a better actor for this movie. This guy is such a damn goof I don't know how he manages to stay alive! I mean, look at that crap he is eating? He must have gained 30 pounds just making this movie! *he shuddered at the thought of all that sugar*
Mira Nicholas-Archer Yeah, Will Ferrell is perfect for this role. *taking a sip of my hot chocolate* You do realize that that is almost exactly what Rennie wanted for dinner the other day. *grabbing a handful of popcorn and popping a few of the kernels into my mouth* He's just missing the pickles and nutella! *popping the remaining kernels into my mouth*
Kellan Archer *he gags at the thought* I swear, that kid is going to come out looking like a damn pickle! *he groans as Will, or Buddy, pushes all the buttons on the elevator* If I were that person I would kill him right there, I swear. Who DOES THAT?!
Mira Nicholas-Archer *Laughing* He is. Or with a severe dependency on vinegar and sugar. *I take another sip from my mug* It definitely would be a great April Fools Day joke. Almost makes me wish we had elevators in the compound. *grabbing another handful from the bowl and popping the mix into my mouth*
Kellan Archer *he chuckles and wipes the chocolate mustache off her upper lip* yeah it would. Could you imagine Lucan being caught in that elevator with Buddy? I would pay to see that! Aaawww look, Buddy has a girlfriend! Isn't that cute? *he fakes gagging again*
Mira Nicholas-Archer *laughing* That would be amazing to see! *elbowing Kellan* Hey, don't be a cotton headed ninny muggins! *grabbing another handful of popcorn, I rest my head on Kellan's shoulder as I eat more of the popcorn*
Kellan Archer You've been saving that up, huh? *he laughs as he pulls her closer, snuggling against her under the blanket. He tugs on the edge, trying to cover himself* Hey, *he pokes her in the side* you need to share the blanket you know! It's cold in here. Oh oh, here come the big bad Central Park police. Pppuuulllleeeeaaassssreeee, I could take them all with one hand tied behind my back. They're a bunch of pansies.
Mira Nicholas-Archer I have been DYING to say it all night! *laughing, I finish off my hot chocolate and place my mug on the side table as Kellan slid the blanket toward him* I'll always share with you, but don't take all of it! *with Kellan now under the blanket, I could snuggle more comfortably against my mate as we finish up the movie* How about another? You get to pick this time... *I hand Kellan the remote and let him flip through the movies that Gid loaded into our entertainment system. With a movie selected, we spend the rest of the night cuddled together, commentary included. *

No comments:

Post a Comment